April 7, 1928, Washington, D.C., to El Paso

Dearest, I had a pretty good ride over in the bus yesterday , and arrived without mishap , and without seeing anything of particular interest. Last night, one of my aunts + I went over to the Congressional library, + after looking over the place we went back to the Newspaper files + read the El Paso Times, from March 20 – Apr. 3. I couldn't find any scandal about you anywhere, though as you said, Dad's name was smeared all over. It's as bright and sunny today as it was yesterday , and that doesn't help my homesickness any. I'm afraid that's about all the news to date – so I'll have to hand you some old stuff – viz.– I love you. Henry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 15, 1928, Baltimore to El Paso

March 27, 1924, Austin to Brookline, Massachusetts

September 29, 1927, Amherst, Massachusetts, to El Paso