December 7, 1927, Baltimore to El Paso

Dearest, Things are going as usual, except that we had a quiz in obstetrics this afternoon. Guess I got by. We had a beautiful sleet storm Sunday, with a lot of slush everywhere, but today it was sunny + not so cold. So much for the weather report. I love you. Now what can I say? Xmas is only 3 weeks away. But somehow it doesn't mean so much this year, since I won't be seeing you. I don't know how to advise you to invest your money. I hope I'll be coming home next summer, + I will unless something pretty good turns up, so I'm afraid I can't advise you to go to Europe next summer. But suit yourself. Football season is all over now, so I guess EPHS will be turning its attention to basketball – which means, I suppose, that you will have to do some extra work with the dullard basket-ball players. How I envy them! Well, dearest, I guess thats about all. Love, as usual, Henry P.S. I think its about time for another tress of hair – if you haven't had it cut again. Are you having some more pictures made this year? P.S. I just addressed an envelope to Smith College; so if you miss a letter once in a while, you'll know why.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 28, 1923, El Paso to Courtland, New York

March 27, 1924, Austin to Brookline, Massachusetts

November 14, 1927, Baltimore to El Paso