March 6, 1928, Baltimore to El Paso

Dearest, Spring is beginning to look like it was on the way – and that means that summer is not so faroff. I got a letter from Mother today, saying that she had the pleasure of your company for dinner the other day – and that she loved you more every time she saw you. She also said that Dad had traded in the old Chrysler on a Willys-Knight. …................................................................................................................................................................. In the mean time, I've just been over to supper, and had a good piece of lemon pie for dessert. Can you make them – are you really getting some experience now, or are you + your dad keying the Modern going? I wish I had you up here now – just to cuddle up for a few minutes, before I start to grind, even, would help a lot I miss you an awful lot. I'm afraid I'm not much good at love-making by mail, dear. But I think you know my feeling, anyway, don't you? We had a lecture on allergy (hay fever, asthma , hives, etc) Saturday and another one this morning; and this afternoon we had a clinic on a case illustrating it. Its very interesting, but the lectures were given by a rather uninteresting professor. We also had a clinic on diabetes this afternoon – Otherwise , things are going on per usual. We haven't had any returns from the midyears yet, so I don't expect we'll get any.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 15, 1928, Baltimore to El Paso

March 27, 1924, Austin to Brookline, Massachusetts

September 29, 1927, Amherst, Massachusetts, to El Paso