November 14, 1927, Baltimore to El Paso

Dearest, I got your two delightful letters in the same mail ; and I heartily approve of your suggestion that you write to me more often than once a week. I would like to write to you more frequently but I have such a hard time trying to think of something to write about, that, I don't know what I'd say, unless I kept trying to tell you how much I love you – and I don't think you would even understand, so whats the use. By the way, you forgot to write one week – so I did too. We initiated sophs + Junior into the Fraternity last week. It's much more comical to see an initiation than to undergo it. Id like to describe it to you, but I was pledged to secrecy when I went thru with it. I went out to Sydenham Hospital for infectious diseases Wednesday, and saw a lot of cases of Diptheria in various stages. It's a beautiful place – large trees all around, and a little lake. I'm afraid that's all I can think of now , and its bedtime. Love, Henry

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 15, 1928, Baltimore to El Paso

March 27, 1924, Austin to Brookline, Massachusetts

September 29, 1927, Amherst, Massachusetts, to El Paso