October 11, 1927, Baltimore to El Paso

Dearest, Tempus fidgets – and I haven't heard from you for quite a while. I did get one letter from you the other day, but you still owe me several. And seeing how I rate with you , I've about decided not to come home at Xmas as I threatened to do in my last letter. Your allowance was very gratefully received , and I expect to find great need for it before the month is gone. Scarcely a day passes that we don't hear of something we're supposed to have – and haven't. The fraternity thru the annual big smoker Friday night – and I'm still smoking. Several of the Faculty Alumni were there, and they lost some of their austerity for a few hours. We have a one-hour lecture a week in Psychiatry, conducted by an extremely witty red-headed Irishman. He never calls the roll, but he's so comical that no one cuts. I love you, my dear, Henry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 15, 1928, Baltimore to El Paso

March 27, 1924, Austin to Brookline, Massachusetts

September 29, 1927, Amherst, Massachusetts, to El Paso