September 25, 1927, Baltimore to El Paso

Dearest, Baltimore seems the same. I got here the day of the big fight + listened to it that night over the Scotts' radio. We've got a pretty good apartment here with a stove + oven -thing. (This is being written on the installment plan – this is the fourth time I've started to write on it.) Bively came down yesterday + went back home in the afternoon, and I have a couple of Irishmen with me in his place. Last night we bought some steak, potatoes, corn, etc,. + cooked ourselves a royal blowout , + we expect to do the same thing today School starts tomorrow. If you'll come up + live with me I'll kick Bively out – how about it. This would make a swell little love nest. I'm waiting to hear how school is getting along – guess I'll get a letter pretty soon. Love , Henry 873 Park Avenue

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 15, 1928, Baltimore to El Paso

March 27, 1924, Austin to Brookline, Massachusetts

September 29, 1927, Amherst, Massachusetts, to El Paso